Booking The Logo Design Service
1) When you first get in touch, I appreciate you may still be thinking about whether or not to book a Scotty’s Logo Design Service Package, so please know that I am always happy to have a chat with no obligation to you to proceed. I love chatting to other pet lovers and pet business owners, so it’s never a hardship of the job!
2) If you have decided to proceed, I will ask which package you would like to purchase, and will
send you an invoice to secure the agreed date for your booking. This is a deposit for 50% of the total cost, with the remainder due once you have received your cartoon.
3) I will send you a Scotty’s Logo Design Briefing Form, that I have produced specifically to help me to get to know more about your business and how you would like your potential customers to feel when they see your logo. It’s vital to me that your finished logo represents your business and the values that your business stand for.
4) Often, when I design logos for dog businesses, the client would like their pet to be in their logo. That’s no problem at all, so if that’s the case please let me know and send me some photos of your dog and tell me a bit about their personality too please.
5) Once your start date for your logo design arrives, it’s time to begin…! I will use the answers in your form, to draw a selection of mock ups of possible designs for you
6) Now I will send you the mock ups, and this is the stage that is great for you to give me plenty of feedback. You can let me know what you do/don’t like about each design, and it really helps me to see what aspects you are looking for in your logo, and which you would not like to have.
At this stage, I take the process in one of four directions:
You have particularly favoured one of the mock ups, but would like adaptations to it, so I draw a new mock up of that one.
You like elements of different mock ups, so I will draw a mock up incorporating those changes
You like different elements of different mock ups but are unsure which one to proceed with, so I draw a new set of mock ups for you
You are happy with one of the mock ups and don’t require any changes, so I proceed with the next stage.
7) Now that you are happy with the mock up for your new logo, I will send you font swatches and colour swatches to choose from.
8) I will now carefully draw the chosen mock up into a finished design, and will add the colours and font of your choice.
9) Now it’s time to send you your shiny new logo by email! I send this in a variety of sizes of png files, including very large so that it can be used on the side of a van if required.
When you’ve let me know that you’re happy, I will send the invoice to you for the final payment.
10) If you have opted for a package with items branded with your new logo, I will then sublimate them for you and get them posted to you ASAP. I will keep you updated on the progress of making and sending your items, so that you will know when to expect them. Then your package will arrive with your shiny new logo items!